How do EPIC free subscriptions work?
- Fuels sellers and buyers receive EPIC Indexes through daily email newsletters and Web-enabled and mobile platforms for any subscribed market.
How are price indexes determined?
- All EPIC Indexes are produced in compliance with the IOSCO standards for price reporting agencies.
How often will EPIC’s methodology change?
- EPIC’s methodology used for price benchmark and index formation will be published, and any changes or updates are subject to public comment periods and editorial board review prior to being enacted.
What if I want to terminate my subscription? Do I retain rights to use the data I already have?
- Yes, you can continue to use any data received in perpetuity, subject to the appropriate copyright and redistribution restrictions detailed in the EPIC EULA.
Who do I contact with questions after I am set up?
- Our customer service group will assist you with post-setup questions (Service@EpicIndexes.com). You will be assigned an implementation coordinator to provide training.
How long does it take to get set up to report prices to EPIC and to begin receiving my price indexes?
- It takes approximately three business days to complete your setup, after which time you may begin transmitting prices and receiving your subscription.